1) You have the ability to control what you think about from moment to moment and day to day.
If you’re not content with the thoughts running through your mind, just stop them! Flip the switch! Focus on creating positive thoughts that will automatically replace the negative ones, thereby empowering you from moment to moment and day to day. Make sure you speak those thoughts with conviction—how you want to feel, see, and be.
In order to experience a good feeling, you must first have a thought that produces that feeling…
2) You have the ability to creatively imagine and visualize your future the precise way you want it to evolve.
Hypnosis is a form of creative visualization—the ability to see it happen. Step into it and become one with what you want. Become one with awe, appreciation, and gratitude as you find yourself manifesting wonderful things. Vision becomes the motivation to make changes.
3) You have the ability to access information from a source beyond your conscious self.
Connect with your intuition and your inner voice of wisdom. You may be surprised when you listen within.
“It’s a funny thing about life, if you refuse to accept anything but the best, you will often get it.” ~W. Somerset Maugham
4) You have the ability to eliminate negative thoughts and emotions that get in the way of your success.
Free your mind from negative past experiences. Leave the past where it belongs—in the past! Choose to focus your energy on moving toward what you want. By doing so, you naturally leave the negative weight behind you. Any change in circumstances is due to the change in the way we think. Your mind is the force behind the marvelous success system within you.
5) You have the ability to act the part of the person you most want to be, with competence and the characteristics you most want to have.
Start NOW by creating a new slate of possibilities. This is your opportunity to rewrite the script.
Enhance the power of your mind by using affirmations, self hypnosis, or just by flipping that switch. You have the power to do it. The Five Great Wonders of the Mind demonstrate one key fact – you create your own reality.
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.” ~Les Brown
To Your Success,
Peak Performance Coach