Energy Tip: How to Quiet the Inner Chaos and Increase Your Stamina During the Holidays
Does the busyness of holiday shopping, parties, and festivities have you completely stressed or exhausted? Need a little “pick-me-up?” When you get into the overwhelm of stress and exhaustion, your body’s energy system begins to run backwards, compelling you to rest. This makes you feel even more zapped. There are two wonderful energy balancing tips that will help you feel more balanced and energized.
Tap or rub your K-27: This simple tapping technique will help increase your stamina. It helps to restore the natural direction of the meridian flow by sending signals to the brain, adjusting energies so you can feel more alert and perform more effectively.
Tapping or thumping the K-27 point helps to:
- Energize you if you are feeling drowsy
- Increase focus and concentration
- Boost clear thinking
Location of K-27 point: This point is found just beneath the collarbone about one inch to the right and left side of the sternum. You will feel a slight indent or soft spot.
To tap your K-27 points (indents under your collarbone) do the following:
- Crisscross your hands over each another
- Place your fingers on your K-27 points (the indent under your collarbone)
- Tap or rub simultaneously for 10 – 15 seconds
- Focus on your breathing–in through your nose and out through your mouth
Over-Energy Correction: This is a powerful brain balancing technique used for general balancing of body and mind. It is also a great relaxation exercise, especially when the person’s mind and body are on the go. The Over-Energy Correction is also a wonderful tool for helping one fall asleep.
- Place left ankle over the right ankle (or vice versa)*
- Place left hand in front of your chest (palm facing chest)
- Clasp right hand over left (or vice versa)*
- Rest hands on your chest
- Breathe in through the nose, resting tongue against palate behind top front teeth
- Breathe out through the mouth, resting tongue against the bottom of the mouth
Continue for about three minutes.
* Whichever ankle you use to cross over the other, cross your opposite hand over the other.
You can do this with your eyes open or closed. If you’re in a meeting or in a public place and just need a moment to regroup, you can do this exercise by just crossing one ankle over the other, and the opposite hand over the other hand while resting your hands on your lap.
* * * * * * * * * * * *
These techniques and so much more will be taught in our next Energy Psychology training beginning on January 26, 2013. If you’re interested in this training and want to receive a $100 discount, you must register for the class no later than Wednesday, January 16th.
One thought on “Silencing the Inner Chaos”
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
You definitely know what youre talking about,
why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your
site when you could be giving us something enlightening
Comments are closed.